Building a Memorable Story and the Importance of Truth in Speaking
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must look your audience in the eye – don’t just talk TO them
- Not to get older – instead, mature as a speaker
- How to build a memorable story
Resources in this episode:
- Click here to visit the website for Liz Curtis Higgs!
- Sign up for our newsletter to learn how to win an autographed copy of Secrets of Dynamic Communication!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!