Discerning Your Dream, Keeping Your Eye on the Prize and Accepting Criticism
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About communicating as a married couple to each other and to an audience
- How a downturn in the economy sparked an idea that has since become their livelihood
- The importance of discerning your dream
Resources in this episode:
- Jay & Laura Laffoon’s website
- Join Jay, Laura and Ken at the next Celebrate Your Marriage Event May 21-24 – Click here to learn more!
- SCORRE™ Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Intensive Level registration!
- Launch Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Connector or Signature Level registration!
- Sign up for our newsletter to download your free copy of Jay & Laura’s ebook Make Love Everyday – 12 Surefire Ways to Celebrate Your Marriage
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!