Why You Must Discover Your Story and How to Market Yourself Using Story Framework
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to find the common threads in your past experiences
- That life is not always a straight line, but more of a zig zag
- The importance of discovering your story and how you can use it to build your platform
Resources in this episode:
- Mike Kim’s Website
- Mike Kim’s upcoming coaching course – The Pivot Course
- Mike’s podcast – The Brand You Podcast
- Communicator Coaching
- SCORRE™ Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Intensive Level registration!
- Sign up below for our newsletter to receive Mike’s free resource, “Brand You! Blueprint”
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!