How to Maximize Media Opportunities
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 033 Ken Davis and Brian Scheer talk from their own experience (sometimes learning the hard way!) about maximizing your media opportunities.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Why you get the details in advance about the upcoming media opportunity
- Keeping things short and crisp so you have time to get to what’s important
- Contacting the interviewer ahead of time to discuss what you want to communicate
Resources in this episode:
- Fully Alive Book by Ken Davis
- Fully Alive DVD by Ken Davis
- Lighten Up & Live: 90 Light Hearted Devotions to Brighten Your Day by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Intensive Level registration!
- Learn more about our SCORRE™ and Launch Online Training!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!