What an Agency Looks for in a Speaker and How to Get on their Radar
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What an agency looks for in a speaker
- The importance of credibility, character and creativity
- When a speaker needs an agency
Resources in this episode:
- Ambassador Speakers Bureau remember – send an email!
- New Canaan Society
- Bond of Brothers by Wes Yoder
- Communicator Coaching
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!