How to Handle Criticism
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 031 Ken Davis and Brian Scheer weigh in on one of the hardest things public figures deal with on a daily basis – how to handle criticism.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Filtering negative feedback and constructive criticisms
- Considering the source, tone, and trend of the criticizer
- Determining whether the criticism deserves a response
Resources in this episode:
- YouVersion App
- 5 Minutes with Jesus by Sheila Walsh
- Lighten Up & Live! 90 Light Hearted Devotions to Brighten Your Day by Ken Davis
- Ken’s Lighten Up & Live Radio Show
- SCORRE™ Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Intensive Level registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!