A Speaker’s Family and Life as a Speaker’s Spouse
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 023 Ken interviews Les Clairmont to discuss how a speaking career plays into the family dynamic and what it’s like being married to a speaker.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That communication takes place off the stage as much as it does on the stage
- How a speaking career affects the whole family
- Why it is important as a spouse or child of a speaker to have your own identity
Resources in this episode:
- Follow Les on Twitter!
- Patsy’s Book: You Are More Than You Know
- Lighten Up and Live: 90 Light Hearted Devotionals to Brighten Your Day use the code dcipodcast for 20% off your order!
Link to transcript:
Click here to download the transcript from today’s episode!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!