Being Deliberate and Why We Must Leave Space to Learn More
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 022 Patsy Clairmont joins Ken to discuss the crucial steps you should take when you are trying to grow your career as speaker.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Patsy overcame Agoraphobia and became a world renowned speaker
- The importance of recording your own material
- Why everyone must leave space to learn more
Resources in this episode:
- Patsy Clairmont
- Patsy’s Book: You Are More Than You Know
- Patsy’s Book: God Uses Cracked Pots
- Patsy’s Workshop: Shaking Your Tree
- Patsy’s Paintings: Rosecreek Road
- Patsy’s mentor: Luci Swindoll
- Ted Talks
- Communicator Coaching
Link to transcript:
Click here to download the transcript from today’s episode!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!