Finding Your Style and Controlling Your Environment
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must be sure with your words and your actions that people listen to you right off the bat
- How to find your style as a speaker and that you, as a speaker, control the environment of the room you’re speaking in
- The careful balance of family and work
Resources in this episode:
- Andy Andrews
- Andy’s New York Times Bestselling Books
- Text Parenting to 33444 to receive 4 FREE parenting videos from Andy!
- Lighten Up and Live: 90 Light-hearted Devotionals to Brighten Your Day use the code dcipodcast for 20% off your order!
Link to transcript:
Click here to download the transcript from today’s episode!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!