Flipping the Switch and Choosing to Perform
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That sometimes you have to flip the switch and choose to go out and give a great performance despite what else is going on in your life
- Why you can’t always believe everything you think – a great piece of advice that was given to Andy at a crucial time in his life
- When you’re first starting out if you’re only speaking the times you’re getting paid, you may not be speaking enough to become great
Resources in this episode:
- Andy Andrews
- Andy’s New York Times Bestselling Books
- Text Parenting to 33444 to receive 4 FREE parenting videos from Andy!
- SCORRE™ Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Intensive Level registration!
Link to transcript:
Click here to download the transcript from today’s episode!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!