Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 011 Ken Davis, Brian Scheer and Matt Brady return to discuss the important role that light and sound play in your career as a speaker.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The essentials of good sound at an event
- How to gauge the right distance between you and a monitor
- To never ever trust a “house” sound system
Resources in this episode:
- Click here to learn how to download last week’s advance checklist resource – Lighting: 8 Questions Every Speaker Must Ask
- SCORRE™ Conference use the code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Intensive Level registration!
Link to transcript:
Click here to download the transcript from today’s episode!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!