Finding Your Calling, Creating Multiple Streams of Income and Blending Wisdom with Passion
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking! In Episode 007 Ken Davis and Dan Miller discuss finding your calling, how you can create multiple streams of income and blending wisdom with passion.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- To find your calling you need to identify these three things: #1 What is Your Passion? #2 What is Your Talent? #3 Economic Affirmation
- The importance of finding ways to leverage your situation so you don’t get burned out doing what you love
- You will prosper when you produce something that is an investment in people’s lives
Resources in this episode:
- Dan Miller
- Dan’s Podcast
- Dan’s Giveaway! How to Make $150,000 a Year Selling Your Knowledge
- Escaping Shawshank Go from prison to plan to profit – August 19-21, 2015
- Launch Conference Use promo code PODCAST to receive $100 off your Connector or Signature level registration!
- Launch Online Training
Link to transcript:
Click here to download the transcript for today’s episode!
What do you think?
What aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging in your life? Leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!