Balancing Your Work, Your Family and Your Soul
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- The importance of inviting your spouse in to what you’re doing
- Fame, freedom and finances – you cannot have all three at the same time
- Being aware of who is giving you counsel, do their values align with your values?
Resources in this episode:
- Joshua Straub
- Click here to get Josh’s FREE giveaway of his 14-Day Course How to Rescue Yourself, Your Marraige and Your Kids from the Screen
- Safe House: How Emotional Safety is the Key to Raising Kids Who Live, Love, and Lead Well by Joshua Straub
- Safe House Parent and Small Group Study
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck
- How to Live with Your Parents without Losing Your Mind by Ken Davis
- How to Live with Your Kids when You’ve Already Lost Your Mind by Ken Davis
- Launch Conference April 3-6, 2017 – use promo code PODCAST400 to save an additional $300 off the early bird price on a Signature or Connector registration!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!