Discovering Your Assets
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 120 Ken Davis and Matt Brady talk about discovering your assets.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That you must identify what your passion
- How to find the brand in your speaking
- How to develop a product from your assets
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- Launch Conference
- SCORRE™ Training – find out about all our upcoming events here!
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
- Use the promo code podcast to receive $100 off a SCORRE™ Intensive Registration!
- Dan Miller 48 Days to the Work You Love
- Ken’s Book: How to Live With Your Kids When You’ve Already Lost Your Mind
- Ken’s Book: How to Live With Your Parents Without Losing Your Mind
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!