The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Part 5
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 105 Ken Davis and Matt Brady continue the The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Series and discuss unpacking the steps of the SCORRE™ Process. Click to listen to Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The “O” of SCORRE™ stands for Objective – A Sentence that embodies the objective of your presentation
- Instructions to write a clear objective sentence
- There are only two types of propositions from which you can choose and the simple form to writing those propositions.
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!