The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Part 3
Thanks for tuning in to the Art and Business of Public Speaking Podcast! In episode 103 Ken Davis and Matt Brady continue the The Art of Powerful Public Speaking Series and tackle the meaning of SCORRE™.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- SCORRE™ is an an acronym
- An easy to implement, simplified SCORRE™ method of preparation to make your next presentation more powerful
- To understand the true objective of your presentation
Resources in this episode:
- Secrets of Dynamic Communication by Ken Davis
- SCORRE™ Training
- Connect with a SCORRE™ Communication Coach!
- Sign up here to receive the free SCORRE™ webinar!
What do you think?
In your life, what aspect of the art and business of public speaking do you find the most challenging? Ask a question, leave us a voicemail, post a comment or share your response on Facebook or Twitter.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Help Spread the Word!
If you enjoyed today’s episode we would love for you to rate the podcast in iTunes. This will help get the show in front of more people who are interested in our message. Click here to leave a review – thanks so much for your help!